We offer a range of isolation transformer that is mostly used for decoupling of two circuits. It assists in shifting the power from one signal to other to without connecting the two circuits electrically.
The salient features of our range include:
- High efficiency, high reliability and accuracy. Compact, rugged in construction, free standing, floor mounting model and housed in sturdy metal casing with sufficient ventilations.
- Double wound with copper conductor with low coupling capacitance to isolate the voltage spikes and noise from the mains.
- High insulation values.
- Suitable for use with modern sophisticated microprocessor based equipment, CNC machines, computers and other Industrial processing.
- Supply and outgoing terminals brought out with proper brass bolts and double nuts and washers under sheet secured cover with proper marking.
- The main body of the equipment shall have double earth arrangement.
- To withstand the ambient temperature up to 55 centigrade and 95% humidity.
- Transformers shall be provided with rating plate giving the details.
- No spare required for 2 years of normal operation.